Instructor-led training is our core training method, and given its traditional in-person modality, it is widely accepted as the best teaching option for learning multifaceted IT and business skills. This format is conducted in a classroom environment and can be delivered at a Learnsoft training center or on-site at client facilities. Using this method, Learnsoft can provide off-the-shelf training, as well as customize the course content, instructional technique, class size, or course length to accommodate any organization’s requirements.
Our instructor-led training provides the following advantages:
- Combination of visual, aural, reading, writing and kinesthetic components
- Valuable insight, stories and real-world examples from our instructors
- Completion rate of instructor-led classes is the highest
- Familiarity of a traditional classroom
Learnsoft’s facilities have the most state-of-the-art technology for providing computer, technical, and business skills training. Our classrooms can accommodate large or small groups, and we offer the most up-to-date and comprehensive course materials, reference guides, and manuals.
Our on-site training capabilities translate into more productivity for clients by greatly reducing the planning & scheduling, travel time, and overall costs associated with training.
Training at client facilities is delivered with the same commitment to quality service and customization options.
Clients receive the following:
- Workplace comfort and ease
- Travel time and cost savings
- Limited scheduling and planning required
- Training delivered at any location
- Unlimited size and scope of courses
- Training guides, tools, and materials pre-delivered
- Training equipment and technology brought on-site
- Higher participation rates